Friday, June 24, 2011

\(^_^)/

so yesterday i went to teh mall. i bought a pac man shirt even tho i hate the game lol. it just looks cool.

man summer has been boring so far. ive stayed in my house most of the time

i feel like posting my creepy drawings! enjoy~

saw a painting thing like this on some TV show. i thought it was the coolest thing ever. its not exact, only the face really, but mines cooler. i need to work on my roses

this was in a dream of mine. the original had 4 mouths and a braided neck but i didnt really get how to draw it haha. this drawing scares me XD

YAAAAYY!! MY SCARY PPL COLLECTION!

i have much much more characters already made up, but i just havent drawn them yet(well, not good is more like it) aaahh breadman, still my all time fave!

and heres this contest thing ima gonna enter so u can check it out too

No comments:

Post a Comment