Friday, December 31, 2010

yay my contacts came early :P

so i was expecting them to come next week, but they arrived on wednesday hoorah!
SOH heres my review on them:
the contacts i got are EOS Max Misty Green. they are larger than my other lense. the other ones i have are 14mm but this one is 14.5mm so i was worried it might look weird on me. the size is ok. i'm sure it would've looked better if i had make up on.
since i bought them during the holidays, i got a free gift which is a set of earrings. but my ears arent pierced so i'll prob never wear them. oh well
it also comes with a contact case, but its one i already have so thats just sitting in my room.

ok. so i like circle lenses that show up really well in reg lighting, and this does a great job at that. my brown ones kinda like..blend in(but you know..they are brown lol)

and they are pretty comfortable to wear too. just like the others. but i had dust or something in ones of my eyes so it was bothering me and i had to take them out.

i dont really have anything negative to say about these lense, maybe if they were a bit smaller is all.

on my eye
next to a window. but even in bathroom lighting it looks pretty much the same



No comments:

Post a Comment