Sunday, August 31, 2014

LIVING

dang in just a week ive done stuff that i'd never have time for for a couple weeks at least

FINALLY...I LIVEEEEEEE

got to hang out with my bestie bekah~ 
went to the mall together and kinda looked for jobs. forever21 is hiring i hope i can work there cuz i love the clothes


and the stuff i ordered online came!!!


AFHJL THE -new- HAKUOUKI!!!!
dude i couldve got it when it first came out but that was when i just started working n gave up my life
 BUT NOWWW!!
but so far its the same story but it'll get better ;P

so glad i can play my video games so much i need to catch up on this is ridiculous

and my CREEPERS~
 ok im kinda worried cuz the sole material is kinda...plasticy?? idk its not rubber so i hope it doesnt crack in half. cuz i got the real tuks from the thrift store before but they were cracked in half and i had to throw them away. but hopefully this is durable..

omg so i watched this japanese movie called kamikaze girls and i was unsure if i should cuz japanese comedies seem kinda cheesey looking to me but omg this was such a good movie!!!! im so glad i watched it!

and yesterday i went to san diego n ate some ramen ahh so good!!

then last night i finalllyy saw the movie gravity and omg by the time it was over my heart was beating so fast cuz she almost died like 5 times n i was like omg is she gonna make it? and everytime air ran out id hold my breathe with her lol. it was good but i can see how some ppl would get motion sickness or something


annnddd i finally did cool nails cuz i dont need to worry about them getting ruined

SONIC NAILS

rouge's face. ugh i just could not get it right but i guess its ok since it ws done with my left hand. honestly im impresssed how well i am able to use my left hand. its like same quality from both hands :P

and i get to study japanese again waahhhh so happy ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment