Sunday, December 22, 2013

nothing important

 look at my little baby hes so adorable X3
im so glad hes feeling better n not limping anymore

idk i dont have much to write but the other day i was attempting to cosplay as junko from dangan ronpa LOL

heres me all normal
 i love my monobear necklace

and heres my uber crap cosplay. i just used normal clothes i had n drew the monobear har stuff with paper n crayon hahaha
then ruffed my hair alot but didnt really stay. if i ever do a legit cosplay itd be her cuz i think if i really tried i can pull it off good...or just any character all gal looking

oh n for the past few days, been drawing my scary ppl and writing demented poetry. ahh yes this is the life
some people would be SHOCKED lol but its sooooo funnnnn! plus i really toned down the scary ppl over the years. they used to be all bloody but not anymore, but occassionally i draw them super creepy again XD

No comments:

Post a Comment