Saturday, July 20, 2013

my throat hurts

 yeah i havent been posting i feel bad(but i know no one really reads this but I DO)
but srsly...my life is pretty boring, i admit that
^^pic of pudgy dawwww

ok so over the past 2 weeks not much going on. decided to do my nails M&M theme cuz i saw a pic and thought it was cool so tried it out
 this is from 2 days after i did them so some stuff fell off and its chipped in some ares n whatnot

on monday i had lunch with hasna, havent hung out with her in forever even though she lives right across the street :/

and i did my makeup all nice cuz i got the time unlike skool
 this week at school i was helping out the front desk as concierge and OMG it was such a pain in the butt!!!
what i basically did was answer phones, checked the laundry, look for ppl to do client ect. but daaaaaanngggg some ppl on the phone are just rude. like they would start yelling at me and stuff then i get all sad the rest of the day n wanna die

i can never do a job like that EVER(well, by the end of the week it was ok, no meanies but the beginning i wanted to run away)

then throughout the week my friends came in for haircuts n stuff on friday  2 friends that hate eachother came in and uhmmph yeah that was a rush. but its allll goooodd

look at these nails i did on elizabeth pretty awesomeeee
and i redid my roots n toned my hair again. i was SUPPOSE to get pink in my tips on thursday but it kept getting postponed and i was going to get it today but the girl i was going to have do my hair was hung over n left and my stuff was in her locker so i couldnt ask someone else to do it so now i must wait til tuesday urgh  T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment