Thursday, February 14, 2013

ハッピバレンタインズ!

 ugguuu alone on valentines again, but thats okay cuz i'm spending my valentines day with my hakuouki game LOL and maybe watch some amnesia or starry sky or something ahahahaha!

anyways i made some chocolate for friends at skool and got some candies too ^_^

my pink is fading to a lighter pink. i'll need to redye it soon and ugg i need lightener so i can go blonde

yeah i did these valentine nails on saturday or something
just used gems & stickers cuz i got lazy. i used a gel top coat to conceal everything :P

yay and @ skool been getting mani clients finally and getting some $$$$ chyea!

oh and this is just random but when i went to san diego on monday @ the commisary there was some old guy who sorta talked in japanese to my mom and was like 'ur daughter is kawaii' and watever yeah it was weird me n my mom just laughed haha

No comments:

Post a Comment