Wednesday, December 5, 2012

-.-

dude i just like dont post much anymore im sorryyyyyy

i dont do anything worth writing about thats all

anyways on saturday at skool i had someone do my hair for me!
it took 1 1/2 hours to curl my whole head and make it look perfect like this

yeah thats why i like never curl my haair cuz it takes too long. but augh i had pretty princess curls xD my hair looks blonde o.O

i also painted my nails too

those are stars btw. took forever to do those but i neeeeed to buy that purple nail polish!

later at night slept over sarah/rebekahs house and was on gaia towns til 3 in the morning lol
then when i woke up i was sick cuz i slept next to an  open window and now im like dying from my cold grrr so i had to stay home today

ugh my eyes r like soooo swollen but watevers

ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment