Thursday, November 15, 2012

w/ friends

first of all omg its been sooooooo long since ive posted im so sorry DX

i've just been chilling with friends catching up on all the drama and giving them my gifts from japan
that sums up wat ive been doing

on sunday i got to stay at my best friends house for a couple of days so i'll write about that cuz i never get to see them ^_^

on monday me and rebekah went out with her BF and had a swell time lol. they took me to a horrid place called the grid where video game nerds go to play stuff like WoW. i mean, i like video games but not stuff for the computer 

heres me(i was forced here btw)

 yup got the headphones and everything lol

i played some left 4 dead or something which was ok. afterwards went back to there house and sarah was with some friends and we all went to a place called 'the cue' where u can take PURIKURA PICTURES!

except they were the older machines, and cost like $10 but wateverrrr its still fun especially since im doing it with friends and not by myself

heres the stickers i got
 they are so tiny

and oooommmmgggg ive been playing this UBER scary game called 'the witch's house' and holy crap, ive never been so scared in my ENTIRE life! i started playing it before i went to thier house and was like 'this dont even look scary' but boy was i WRONG!!! after 5 minutes i was screaming and this teddy bear(lol) pops up and kills me and i literally have a heart attack and i couldnt play anymore. but its ok if i play with someone cuz its scarier by myself. ugh i didnt wanna play though cuz my arms were literally shaking when i had to go back to play, but in the end after countless screams we finally beat it

whenever i played it i wouldnt be able to sleep at night. but now its not that bad cuz i know what happens :P

the thing that SUCKED was that we had to get up at 5 every morning for their semenary and ugg hate getting up early T_T

and sarah was being such a butt cuz she was too busy being with her boy friend instead of me so i barely got to hang out with her. at least rebekah is cool and hung out with her the whole time

the other days which werent really that important me, rebekah n her bf sorta saw a car accident but not really idk. we would ditch her skool alot lol

also they had to clean their room  and decided to put all their mangas on the book shelf
this isnt even all their mangas. they have like over 200. it looks like a bookstore shelf or something

and in my final day which is today thursday, me, rebekah n her bf went to denny's for breakfast then his house and played SSBM for like 2 hours then me n bekah went bak to her house and watched anime until i hd to go home. sarah didnt even say goodbye T_T

but i still got lots of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment