Wednesday, September 14, 2011

spam spam spam

augh sorreh that i havent posted. i DO have lots to write about BUUUUUT the computer i usually use is broken or something and is being fixed so can't upload photos n stuff DX

but i guess i can write about stuff that dont need pics :P

i bought DDR extreme 2 yay and got it in the mail today. i need an xbox360. they have DDR games for that system too @_@

so speaking of DDR havent played that in a while but did on sunday and now my leg is SUPER sore. its been 3 days already and only my right leg hurts its so weird. the paaaiiin~~

PLUS that creeper guy at school who likes me, i swear he is stalking me now. after i got out of the class didnt see him for a while but NOW....like i see hime everywhere!!! NOOOOOOOO!!! he knows where i hang out. im an NOT ok with this. me n my friend have to find a new spot to chill now. at least he doesnt talk to me, but i know if he sees me walking alone, he prob will. life sux T_T

yeah i'll post other stuff when comp gets fixed so bye

No comments:

Post a Comment