Saturday, April 23, 2011

deco den and other stuff

So i went shopping at the mall today and i FINALLY got these one shoes ive been DYING to get for the longest time. idk if they are actually oxfords but whatever they look close enough to them so yayy!! the pic is kinda dark though but yeah, so happy


and since i went out, i decided to curl my hair. hmmm it actually doesnt seem to take as long as i though. like 15 minutes only(still a lot of time though) perhaps i can curl my hair on late start days since i'll have more time



and lately ive gotten back into deco den. look at my latest collection :P sadly, my whipped cream stuff don't work no more cuz it expired or something. but today i bought some puffy paint to make chocolate drizzles yuum!


and i made another necklace. i made a way cooler looking one a while back ago, but my mom freakin broke it in half so i had to redo it but its just not the same.






No comments:

Post a Comment