Monday, January 10, 2011

meowww

whoa. my forehead looks huge.
I just realized how bad my hair looks.....i REALLY need to do some type of style to it.
during break i did this hair curling thing where you roll your hair in socks(weird i no) but it actually works! so when you wake up your hair is nice and pretty :D
i should do that for school since i have zero time to even consider curling my hair.
i like my new contacts. got lots of compliments when i wore them today :P
but whenever i wear these ones in particular, it feels like theres something in my right eye, even tho there isnt. idk. even when i took them out that eye still bugs.
and the new eyelash glue i got from japan...it doesn't 'suck' but i like my other ones better. its clear so its good, but it burns when i put it on my eye, and it doesnt stick on very well either so it comes off during school or w/e >_<>
omg tommorow kingdom hearts re:coded is coming out eep! MUST GET IT. it'll be an early b day present from my parents. i cant wait!!!!!
ohh and got my report card. 3 A's, 2 B's, 1 C.
i'm getting better. seriously, in freshmen year, my GPA was a 1.82 or something. now its always over 3.0 yay! i ACTUALLY got an A in math. thats like, a miracle. but then again..its basically review from last year so i know all this stuff already. but im still so proud :D
and birthday party this weekend and 4 day weekend hoorah

No comments:

Post a Comment